martes, 11 de agosto de 2009

I've been the girl with her skirt pulled high. Been the outcast never running with mascara eyes.
I see the world as a candy store With a cigarette smile saying things you can't ignore.
Like Mommy I love you; Daddy I hate you; Brother I need you; Lover hey
fuck you.
I can see everything Here with my third eye Like the blue in the sky.


If God is a DJ
Life is a dance floor
Love is the rhythm
You are the music


I've been the girl middle finger in the air. Unaffected by rumors, The truth I don't care.
So open your mouth stick out your tongue Might as well let go you can't take back what you've done.
So find a new lifestyle, A reason to smile. Look for nirvana.
Under the strobe lights, Sequence and sex dreams.
You whisper to me: Theres no reason to cry.

1 comentario:

Campanitta dijo...

soi tu musica, tu ritmo y tu sista ♥