jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

I ♥ Wikiquote



Alright, alright, think of it like this: jump ahead ten, twenty years, okay? And you're married. Only your marriage doesn't have that same energy that it used to have, you know? You start to blame your husband. You start to think of all those guys you met in your life and what might have happened if you'd picked up with one of them, right? Well I'm one of those guys, that's me! So think of this as time travel. From then to now to find out what you're missing out on. See, what this really could be is a gigantic favor to both you and your future husband to find out that you're not missing out on anything; I'm just as big a loser as he is, totally unmotivated, totally boring, and you made the right choice and you're really happy.

You know, I have this awful paranoid thought that feminism was mostly invented by men so that they could like, fool around a little more. You know, women, free your minds, free your bodies, sleep with me. We're all happy and free as long as I can fuck as much as I want.

Well, who says relationships have to last forever?

I kind of see this all love as this, escape for two people who don't know how to be alone. People always talk about how love is this totally unselfish, giving thing, but if you think about it, there's nothing more selfish.

Let's say that you and I were together all the time, then you'd start to hate a lot of my mannerisms. The way every time we would have people over, uh, I'd be insecure, and I'd get a little too drunk. Or, uh, the way I'd tell the same stupid pseudo-intellectual story again, and again. Y'see, I've heard all those stories. So of course I'm sick of myself. But being with you, uh, it's made me feel like I'm somebody else.



Sonando: Dónde Vamos? - La Mancha de Rolando

1 comentario:

Wepa dijo...

Capaz no seas otaku, no te guste el anime, no te guste el cosplay (dios, SI dios, no lo permita) pero que sos una gran friki, lo sos.

Yo tambien lo amo, hay un monton de frases de anime.

No, tengo tanto orgullo que ya no se considera pecado, asi que no me voy a hacer evangelista, pero dios tiene un plan para todos no? ;)